Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to My World!


Great! You've found the website! That's step one, so I can assume that you're not one of the moronic few, wandering about the Earth's surface contributing to stress-related illness. Thank you for that.

Well, this is a getting to know you session, right? You're getting to know me, and I'm doing the same. Since I don't know you yet, the responsibility is all on me. So here it goes:


  1. I'm a Gemini.

  2. I'm really into zombies and think they would make the world a happier place. I also think that sex with a zombie is NOT necrophilia, but sex with a vampire is. Geeks, talk amongst yourself.

  3. I think George Lucas should just stop.

  4. I hate reality TV and think it's going to ruin society (random exception: "Who Wants to Be a Superhero", 'cause that shit's just funny).

  5. I can tell you the stormtrooper number that Han Solo took over in Episode 4.

  6. I'm an author of bizarro fiction, new book upcoming.

  7. I'm a HUGE dork - see points 3 and 5.

  8. I'll kick your ass at Trivial Pursuit.

  9. I'm not above begging for you to buy my books. Please buy them, but go one step beyond - recommend them, start a bookclub and make your members purchase them, write to me and tell me how much you loved them, and finally, they make lovely holiday gifts.

  10. I have a thing for jackalopes.

Okay, so that's a little about me. What about you? You definitely are on the verge of something awesome. Me, of course. Talk to me. Tell me what you want from this web presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment