Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Naked Metamorphosis Goes International


Okay, kids! Exciting news today...and I really needed it. I open my email today after weeks and weeks of hard promotions work and what do I see?


Hi Eric:
Barrie Public Library will order the book Naked Metamorphosis.
Thank you for giving the information about the contents.
Mary McAlpine
Information Services


Now, for those that don't know, Barrie is in Canada. Shortly thereafter I received emails from Medicine Hat (coolest named city ever!) and the library system of Cambridgeshire, UK. All of them are purchasing at least 1 copy of Naked Metamorphosis.

This is awesome, as you may imagine. Yes, I'd rather people purchase the book than check it out from the library, but making it available across the globe is wonderful for buzz. In fact, if you think about it, go ahead and call your local library and request that they pick up a copy, too! It's really what it's all about.

I realize this post isn't that exciting. Believe me, I get it. I'm too tired, though, and busy at work (hee hee) and just wanted to share some good news.

Peace, kids! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment